Tuesday, January 28, 2014

1/28

Happy Tuesday:) Peyton is doing well although I think he is getting frustrated being hooked up to monitors and stuck in a room. He is eating well and fighting all of his naps. Chris and I have been doing a lot of work behind the scenes trying to get everything set up for our move to Boston although it feels as though we are getting nowhere. I am working with a case manager at UNC, Chris is working with our insurance company, and we are in communication with Boston Children's. My parents left today to head home. Apparently we are supposed to be getting a good amount of snow here, great timing. As of now we are just waiting to be released/transferred. I am not sure which will happen. I will keep you all posted. Stay warm.
Crazy hair after bath
 So great to spend a little time with Dylan
Messy feed
 

4 comments:

  1. Aw, I love the hair!!! You are SO much further today than you were Sunday, its happening...hang in there - xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ry and Chris,
    Just wanted to let you know I keep checking in on you guys and am sending loads of love to Peyton. I hope you make it Boston very soon!
    Love,
    Brittanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris & Ryan,
    Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you.
    Debbie Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ryan and Chris, I just learned of Peyton's journey from one of the girls in the endoscopy unit here in Wilmington...wow, what a journey ya'll have been on..sounds like you are in the right place..haven't seen any updates since March 4...how is the little guy doing..I've been thinking of you all so much and sending prayers and best wishes....Pam

    ReplyDelete